The Rock of Liberty

The Rock of Liberty is a blog dedicated to the restoration of our Constitutional Republic.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry Barry, but Boxer Doesn't Represent Me

Yesterday during a typically pathetic, disingenuous Obama campaign rally, The One said that Barbara Boxer has a "deep passion" for "fighting for all of her constituents." Really? Not so much.

Add this to another on a long list of Barack Obama lies. It's beyond offensive. Barbara Boxer doesn't represent me. Sure, she's one of my two senators but that doesn't means she represents me. Boxer stands for taxpayer funded abortion on demand, homosexual marriage, separation of church and state, activist judges, amnesty, ObamaCare, cap and trade, oppressive taxation and debt, and so on and so forth. In my decade of living in California I can't think of one thing Barbara Boxer has represented me on.

Barbara Boxer represents Barbara Boxer and the 10% left-wing fringe that has taken over our government led by fringe leader-in-chief Barack Obama. She stands for everything that is destroying our great nation. It's time to send her off to her undeserved taxpayer-funded retirement.

Sorry Barry but you're wrong yet again. Neither of you represent me or the overwhelming majority of the American people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home